Engine No. 148 is a steam locomotive that went into service in 1920 and was used to haul sugarcane from the field to the U.S. Sugar mill in the 1950s. It had various owners across the country until it was purchased by U.S. Sugar again in 2016. This video is the homecoming when it returned to Clewiston after a 2-month journey from Colorado. It is being completely restored to former glory and will be available for public viewing when it is complete.
The U.S. Sugar Blog